The Misk Virtual Summer Program is a 3 – 7-week online program created to prepare high performing Saudi students for university-level academic studies through its challenging coursework and leadership-building activities.
Those admitted will learn from world-class universities and educational institutions.
Our diverse programs offer high-performing students a variety of subject choices including business, entrepreneurship, medicine and engineering.
What Will I Gain?
The Misk Virtual Summer School Program will enable students to:
- Demonstrate academic excellence to a leading university
- Obtain a credited university course degree
- Further develop both hard skills (e.g. coding and public speaking) and soft skills (e.g. critical thinking and teamwork)
- Increase exposure among key personnel at leading universities
- Broaden experience in designing and leading a virtual volunteering project
Who Can Apply?
We are seeking bright-minded Saudi students to join our program. Interested applicants should be:
- Saudi nationals
- In high school entering grades 10, 11, or 12
- A high-scoring student with a minimum score of either
- 60 in TOEFL IBT or 550 in ITP
- Or, 5.5 in IELTS
- Or, 90 in the DET Duolingo English Test*
- Academic and driven with a minimum GPA of 90% or equivalent in your last academic year
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Comfortable with public speaking and leading a group of younger peers
- Committed and available to complete all program requirements