AIS’s tuition fees requirements are considered competitive on a local and international level. The tuition fees are initially certified and approved by the Ministry of Education, which will be fully explained to the parents in written formal documents and parents meetings. Tuition fees listed below are legitimized and utilized based on the Ministerial approvals no. 341339087 dated 23/07/1434 AD and 361439772 dated 22/07/1436 AD:
|Grade||1st Semester||2nd semester||Total|
|KG 1 to KG 3||10,400||10,400||20,800|
|Gr 1 to 6||11,150||11,150||22,300|
|Gr 7,8 & 9||12,400||12,400||24,800|
|Gr 10,11 & 12||13,900||13,900||27,800|
- The fees above are shown in Saudi Riyal (SAR) and are exclusive of the value-added tax (VAT).
- Saudi nationals are exempted from VAT on the tuition fee.
- The school provides an optional package that includes all the required books only for a fee of 500 SAR, which is exclusive of the 15% VAT.
- If parents decided not to include this package as a part of the tuition fee, they are free to utilize the bookstores and buy books directly from there based on their personal desire.
- All students will receive a free two sets of school uniform upon enrollment.
PAYMENT TERMS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Due to high enrollment demand for AIS and the limited capacity, we request current students to show commitment by confirming their enrollment for the next academic year. All current students are kindly requested to make a downpayment of 5,000 SAR. This amount will be counted from the 1st semester’s due payments. The remaining amount of the tuition fee is due 3 weeks before the start of the school year (before receiving the books and the uniform).
PAYMENT TERMS FOR NEW APPLICANTS
New applicants who already have siblings enrolled are prioritized over regular applicants. Upon confirmation, new applicants must immediately pay their tuition fees for the first semester.
For round way transportation, students will be required to pay a fee of 5,000 SAR (exclusive of VAT) annually. In addition to that, if parents desire one-way transportation, they will be required to pay a 4,500 SAR (exclusive of VAT) annually.