Admission to the AIS is rather competitive and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education.
- Seat availability.
- Passing the AIS placement test.
- The filled Application Form.
- Copy of birth certificate, ID/Iqama and passport.
- Copy of vaccination certificates (for KG and primary students).
- All of previous school certificates. Last two certificates must be attested for applicants coming from outside Riyadh.
- Transferred students must submit financial settlement (non-claim letter) from the previous school as well as the MoE approval from.
- Reference letter from the parent’s employer.
- Two recent photographs.
- First semester tuition fees must be paid before the end of January.
- Second semester tuition fees must be paid before the end of May.
- AIS has the right to suspend access to grades, services, and records unless tuition fees are paid.
- Tuition and transportation fees are partially refundable. All other fees are non-refundable.
- Students can submit a petition for refund as per the following deadlines (download the refund request form):
- Withdrawal before the end of 1st week: 70% of the paid tuition and transportation fees can be refunded.
- Withdrawal before the end of 2nd week: 50% of the paid tuition and transportation fees can be refunded.
- No refund after the end of 2nd week.
ADHERENCE TO AIS CODE OF CONDUCTThe Code of Conduct ensures effective school atmosphere that allows students and staff members to put learning at the centre of their daily activities. Everyone at the AIS has the right to enjoy healthy learning environment, therefore this code must be respected by all students, parents, staff.
WITHDRAW PROCEDUREParents can withdraw their child’s file, by
- filling the Withdrawal Form (download the withdrawal form).
- settling pending financial liabilities.
- submitting the following documents (only if Ministry of Education attestation is required): The student valid ID/Iqama, passport, acceptance letter from his new school, final exit visa for the students leaving the Kingdom.
- A school leaving certificate.
- The complete file including all the previous schools original certificates.
- The original approval form issued by the Ministry of Education (Foreign Education Directorate).