News & Events
Our Core Beliefs
We aspire to realise the maximum potential of each student, not only developing outstanding academic achievement, but also nurturing physical development, social skills and Islamic values.
We at AIS believe in
- Cultural diversity and global awareness.
- A safe, nurturing and inclusive environment.
- Advanced learning environment that enhances students critical thinking.
- A school that encourages moral and academic development of each student.
- Partnership between school administration, teachers, parents, students and community.
- Each student’s uniqueness, right to learn and potential.
Our Core Beliefs
The AIS quality indicators are implemented in the following contexts: School Context (leadership, goals, professional community, discipline, and academic environment), Classrooms Context (course content, pedagogy, technology, and class size), and Teachers Context (skills, assignment, experience, and professional development).
We also take educational outputs into consideration such as educational attainment, graduation and learning achievement, gender, and social outcomes of education. Other dimensions that we pay attention to include financial and human resource, learning environment and organisation of AIS, which provides indicators on teacher characteristics, salaries, teaching time, class size, school decision-making, and examinations.
Below are 4 basic quality indicators collected form AIS enterprise resource planner (myAIS). We will be displaying here various updated indicators from time to time.
SOME OF OUR ACCREDITATION
What Parents Say
- P.O. Box 93354, Al-Nuzha, Riyadh 11673, KSA
- +966 11 281 3003
- +966 11 481 2300