About RAMADAN CLUB
- Join uis now! Just one week to go in the RAMADAN CLUB: 350 SAR (VAT inclusive/week)
- Club Activities:
- For boys: swimming, action games, football, cultural contests and Karate
- For girls: swimming, action games, cooking, knitting, handcrafts and cultural contests
- 🕓 Club hours from 9:20 pm to 12:00 pm
- Admission is open to the following age groups for boys and girls:
- The Cubs (3 – 5 years old)
- Elementary (6 – 12 years old)
- Students from other schools are welcome to join us.
- Boys enter through Gate 9.
- Girls (and Boys aged 3 to 5) enter through Gate 15 (KG facility).
- Students can bring in a meal with. Besides, there is a school canteen in the club offering juices, water, cakes etc.
- Participants should bring their decent swimsuit starting from the first day of the club and are advised to wear it under regular clothes to save their time.
- You will be handed over a daily activity schedule on the first day.
- Parents are allowed into the facilities only on the first day for the first 15 minutes.
- To receive the Club’s daily updates, you may follow us on instagram at ais_summer_club.
- Bus Service: 300 SAR (VAT inclusive)
- The fee can be paid via SPAN, Visa or Master cards. No cash payments are accepted.
- You can also pay via wire transfer to Al-Rowad International Schools Co. bank account at Alinma Bank (SA6805000068200473811001). Once the transfer has been made, please share a copy of the receipt via WhatsApp with 0554848324.
- RAMADAN CLUB location: AlRowad International Schools, Nuzha Area
- To contact the Bus Supervisor, send a WhatsApp message to 0501665512.
- To contact the RAMADAN CLUB Supervisor, send a WhatsApp message to 0554848324.
We look forward to serving you with memorable fun activities.
To join the RAMADAN CLUB, please fill in the form below 👇