You will need to join your class section online in order to register for the exam. If you are going to take the AP exams this year, please be informed that the deadline to register for the exams is on Monday, 3rd October 2022.
- Sign in to My AP
Sign in to My AP with your College Board login account details at https://myap.collegeboard.org. This is the same login you will use to access your AP scores, PSAT/NMSQT scores, register for the SAT. If you have never had a College Board account, you can create one via the Sign-Up LINK.
- Choose to join a course
Click the Join a Course or Exam
- Enter your Join code and click Submit.
AP Exam section / Exam only
Section Join Code
AP Calculus AB
AP English Language and Composition
- Check the Course Information
Make sure the information that comes up is for the course you are taking. If it is, please click Yes.
- Fill out Registration Information
Fill the student’s information in the registration form. If this is your first time joining a class, you will need to provide some additional information. You only have to do this once.
Note: The Zip code for RIS school is: 11673.
- Register – or confirm your existing registration – in My AP.
The course will appear on your account. You can log in to the course and use the course resources.
- If you want to register in another exam, please press on Join another course to get access to AP resources and assignments and repeat steps from 3 – 5.
- Talk to your school’s AP coordinator about paying exam fees.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Wajeeh Al Kailani (AP Coordinator) on 0506795815 and firstname.lastname@example.org.