Regarding the Code of Conduct
Girls Section 2021/2022
Kindly review the attached Student’s Code of Conduct and Discipline Guidelines and take the following into consideration:
- As instructed by the Ministry of Education, each unexcused day of absence has a penalty of ½ deduction. Please note that absence is taken through the last school day including the revision week.
- All students who received two vaccine doses are required to attend school in person, rather than online.
- All students attending in classes where the Staggered Groups policy is applied are required to adhere to the attendance plan. i.e. attend the specified day online. Online absence is considered a day of absence.
- No student is allowed into school premises in the day specified for her as an online attendance. Otherwise, the student will be considered absent.
- The specified online day may not be changed or exchanged.