AMIDEAST Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the opening of applications to the Quincy College Prep Program, funded by the US government, for young Saudi high school students between the age of 15-17 years old.
To commemorate the 75th anniversary of the historic meeting between President Franklin D. Roosevelt and King Abdulaziz Al Saud on February 14, 1945, aboard the USS Quincy, the Embassy of the United States of America in Saudi Arabia and EducationUSA, in partnership with AMIDEAST Saudi Arabia, is launching the Quincy College Prep Program.
Eligible Saudi students, selected for the program will be trained and supported in the application process to U.S. universities through college preparatory content, academic English courses, campus visits, and cultural enrichment opportunities. The Embassy of the United States in Saudi Arabia will fund up to 26 scholarships, to high-performing Saudi high school students between the age of 15-17 years old. More information about EducationUSA Academy and various host universities can be found at: https://www.amideast.org/saudi-arabia/find-a-scholarship/high-school-and-younger/quincy-college-prep-program
- Applicants must be Saudi citizens.
- Applicants must be current students in high school.
- Applicants must be between the age of 15-17 years old.
- Applicants must be high-performing students with no less than 90% GPA (note: transcripts are required).
- Applicants must demonstrate an intermediate English language proficiency level or higher.
To apply to the Quincy College Prep Program,
- Click on the “Download Application” button.
- Download and complete application forms #1-10 only. Do not fill out form M.
- Save your application as a PDF with your name clearly labeled on the file (example: Sarah AlAhmed – Quincy Application 2021-2022).
- Send an email with the list of attachments (item #5) to QCPP@amideast.org
- Required documents to attach to your email message:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of all high school years transcripts
- Application form
- Copy of TOEFL score (if available)
- The deadline to submit applications to the Quincy College Prep Program is Tuesday, December 1st, 2020.
- For questions or more information, please contact us at QCPP@amideast.org
For more information and help, please don’t hesitate to contact Mr. Wajeeh Al Kailani (The Deputy Principal of American Diploma & SAT Exam Coordinator) at: 0506795815