- Students are not allowed to be absent from any exam without valid reason or family emergency.
- Exams are scheduled to start at 7:30 am and students are required to enter the examination rooms on time.
- Students are not allowed to enter the exam room 20 minutes after the start of examination.
- Students are not allowed to speak to one another during the examination time and must keep quiet.
- Students should bring the needed materials for the exam, and it will not be allowed to borrow any stationary from other candidates.
- Students should fill in the details on the cover sheet of the exam (full name and seat number).
- Use only blue ink pens to answer, no pencil or correction pen are permitted.
- You are not allowed to use the calculator in the exams that you are not allow you to use.
- You must not have in your possession any book, paper, equipment or devices which might give you an unfair advantage such as mobile phone or smart watch.
- Do not continue to write after the exam time has finished.
- Remain at your desk when you finish your exam until your exam paper is collected.
- Students must leave the school after the exam, and shouldn’t wait outside.
- Students must respect and obey all the rules and regulation the exams.
- Absent students will not be allowed to set for make-up exam(s) unless for a valid reason (i.e. medical or family emergency); in which case a sick leave, flight tickets, etc. must be submitted.
- Students who fail to show up for the make-up exams can set for a re-scheduled make-up ONLY UPON APPROVAL BY THE MOE.
- The make-up exams are scheduled for 11-15/12/2022.
- STUDY HARD FOR EXAMS AND SEEK THE HELP OF ALLAH.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated
Grade 11 AS Art