Please take time to read these important instructions regarding the End of Second Semester Exams.
- Students are not allowed to be absent from any exam without a valid reason such as a family emergency or medical issue. Official evidence must be provided in any case of absence
- Exams are scheduled to start at 7:30 am and students are required to enter the exam rooms on time.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam room 20 minutes after the start of the exam.
- Students are not allowed to speak to one another during the examination time.
- Students should bring the required materials for the exam, and they will not be allowed to borrow any stationery from other candidates.
- Students should fill in the details on the cover sheet of the exam (full name and seat number).
- Students should only use blue ink pens to answer. No pencils or correction pens are permitted.
- Students are not allowed to use a calculator in the exams except where specific permission is given beforehand.
- Students must not have in their possession any book, paper, equipment or devices which might give an unfair advantage. Mobile phones and smart watches are strictly prohibited.
- Students will not be allowed to continue to write after the exam time has finished.
- Students should remain at their desk after completing the exam and may only leave when the exam paper has been collected.
- Students must leave the school after the exam and shouldn’t wait outside classrooms or remain in the corridors.
- Students must respect and obey all the rules and regulations of the exams.
- STUDY HARD FOR EXAMS AND SEEK THE HELP OF ALLAH.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.