Dear parents and students,
Online Examination Policy
- Students are required to join the Zoom session in the way they are accustomed to – i.e. via the Zoom LINK in Schoology.
- They sign in using their full names (in English) and their ID numbers.
- If a student is absent from the E-exam (or is expected to be) for a legitimate reason, kindly inform the school in writing (accompanied by any official medical reports).
- Students need to adhere to the time given by the invigilator.
- Punctuality is essential; if a student starts the exam late (within 20 minutes of the start time), no extra time will be granted.
- No student will be allowed to enter the E-exam (on Schoology) after 20 minutes has elapsed from the start time.
- Students need to be in the Zoom session at least 15 minutes before the start of the E-Exam.
- It is important to keep their equipment ready and next to them, such as paper, pencil, eraser, calculator, scratch paper, water, etc.
- All students grades (4-12) are expected to sit their E-Exams under exam conditions; there should not be any other person or exam material in the room with them. Grade 3 students, however, may have an adult next to them to help them get ready for the e-exam and assist them with technical support.
- Students are required to keep their cameras off throughout the entire exam period.
- Students must totally avoid switching on their microphones or using the chat feature except in extenuating circumstances and unless/until they get permission from their invigilator. If students have a question, they have to raise their hands and wait for permission to type a private message in the chat box to the invigilator.
- Students should review their answers before submission.
- Once a student submits his/her exam (answered questions), he/she will NOT be given another opportunity to re-do the E-Examunless he/she has a valid/genuine excuse such as a technical problem/medical condition or experience circumstances beyond his control. In such extenuating cases, he/she must inform the invigilator or contact the Principal/Deputy Principal who is responsible for the section immediately (within 15 minutes of the problem occurring).
- Once the exam committee approves the case, the student will be given another opportunity to re-take the exam (a different version). The date and times will be announced.
- The student is responsible for doing his/her own work during the exam and concealing his/her answers from others. If a student is caught cheating, his/her exam will be invalidated as per the ministry of Education’s rules and regulations on cheating. For example:
- If any student shares his/her answers or the exam questions with other student(s) on social media or in any form or picture, he/she will receive a zero mark in the E-Exam.
- Students may leave the E-Exam session after getting permission from their invigilator.
- Please note that the E-exam results will not be published immediately after they are submitted. The results will appear in the end-of-semester evaluation report card.
- Students must respect and obey all rules and regulation of the final E-exams.
- Integrity Statement:
Academic Integrity means honesty and responsibility when taking an assessment. I agree to complete my own work to the best of my ability without any outside support.
ON CAMPUS EXAMINATION POLICY
- Students are not allowed to be absent from any exam without valid reason or family emergency.
- Exams are scheduled to start at 7:30 am and students are required to enter the examination rooms on time.
- Students are not allowed to enter the exam room 20 minutes after the start of examination.
- Students are not allowed to speak to one another during the examination time and must keep quiet.
- Students should bring the needed materials for the exam, and it will not be allowed to borrow any stationary from other candidates.
- Students should fill in the details on the cover sheet of the exam (full name and seat number).
- Use only blue ink pens to answer, no pencil or correction pen are permitted.
- You are not allowed to use the calculator in the exams that you are not allow you to use.
- You must not have in your possession any book, paper, equipment or devices which might give you an unfair advantage such as mobile phone.
- Do not continue to write after the exam time has finished.
- Remain at your desk when you finish your exam until your exam paper is collected.
- Students must leave the school after the exam, and shouldn’t wait outside.
- Students must respect and obey all the rules and regulation the exams.
- STUDY HARD FOR EXAMS AND SEEK THE HELP OF ALLAH.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
We wish you success and bright future.