|Age Group||6-12 Boys|
- Participants Age: 6-12 years’ old Boys
- Training Days: Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Session Timing:
- Period A: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Period B: 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- The 1st Round starts on 19 December and ends 18 January.
- Training Fee: 920 SAR/month (VAT inclusive)
- 35% discount for the first 20 applicants
- The fee can be paid at the Admission Office, School HQ.
- Training Location: AIS Campus
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art and combat sport based on ground fighting and submission holds. iu Jitsu was designed and developed so that a smaller, weaker person can defend his or herself against, or even defeat, a larger and stronger opponent.
The word “jiu jitsu” derives from the Japanese “Jū” meaning “gentle” and “Jutsu” meaning “art”; essentially, jiu jitsu is the “gentle art”. It generally refers to a family of Japanese martial arts whether using armed or unarmed techniques.
The Brazilian style of Jiu Jitsu resulted from the import of Japanese Jiu Jitsu and Judo to the South American continent in the early 1900s, and its transformation into a new martial art style by a core group of Brazilian pioneers.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a predominantly ground-based martial art, using the principals of leverage, angles, pressure and timing, as well as knowledge of the human anatomy, in order to achieve a non-violent submission of one’s opponent. focuses on close-contact “grappling” holds and techniques, and the application of chokes and joint-manipulations.
Bus transportation service is available for 250 SAR/month.
NB: Please send your location via WhatsApp to 0505343302 to ensure your area is covered by the bus service.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us at 0568432111.