SCHOOLS’ EXAMINATION POLICIES
Please take note of the examination policy outlined below:
- Attendance: You are expected to attend all exams unless you have a valid reason or a family emergency.
- Punctuality: Exams will start promptly at 7:30 am, so make sure to enter the examination rooms on time.
- Late Entry: Remember that you won’t be allowed to enter the exam room if you are more than 30 minutes late.
- Silence: During the exam, it is important to maintain silence and not communicate with your classmates.
- Materials: Bring all the necessary materials for the exam and avoid borrowing from others.
- Cover Sheet: Ensure that you fill in your full name and seat number on the cover sheet of the exam.
- Writing Tools: Only use blue ink pens for answering; pencils or correction pens are not permitted.
- Calculator Usage: Be aware of the specific exams that allow calculator usage.
- Breaks: You will be given a 15-minute break between two exams.
- Prohibited Items: Remember not to have any books, papers, equipment, or devices that could give you an unfair advantage.
- Exam Time Limit: Stop writing when the designated exam time has ended.
- Remaining at Desk: Stay at your desk until your exam paper is collected.
- Leaving the School: After the exam, please leave the school premises and avoid waiting outside.
- Compliance: It is crucial to respect and follow all the rules and regulations during exams.
- Academic Preparation: Students are encouraged to study diligently for their exams and seek guidance and support as needed.
- Make-up Exams: Make-up exams are typically scheduled to be taken in the second week after the semester break. If a student is unable to attend an exam due to a valid reason, such as a medical condition or a family emergency, they may be granted the opportunity to take a make-up exam. It is crucial for the student to provide supporting documentation, such as a sick leave certificate or official flight tickets, to verify the reason for their absence.
- Re-scheduled Make-up Exams: If you miss the make-up exams, you can only take a re-scheduled make-up with approval from the Ministry of Education (MOE).
- Consequences: Violation of examination policies may result in penalties, such as academic penalties or disciplinary actions.
Your cooperation and adherence to these policies are greatly appreciated.