Grade 12 File Collection Schedule
Dear Grade 12 Students,
We pray that you and your families are in the best of health and happiness!
You may receive your files according to the below referenced schedule. It is imperative that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must show Tawakkalna upon entering the School.
- You must wear a mask.
- Gathering/hugging is strictly forbidden.
- Taking photographs is not allowed.
- A limited number of students are allowed in the school and you may be asked to wait in the waiting area, abiding to the Ministry guidelines.
- Only one person is allowed to pick up the file.
- No one is allowed except during the designated timings.
- Social distancing must be observed.
|Grades:12(A+B)||Sunday||23/5/2021||9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.|
|Grades:12(C)||Sunday||23/5/2021||9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.|
|Grades:12(D)||Sunday||23/5/2021||11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Grades:12(E)||Monday||24/5/2021||9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.|
|Grades:12(F)||Monday||24/5/2021||10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.|
|Grades:12(G)||Tuesday||25/5/2021||9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.|
|Grades:12(H)||Tuesday||25/5/2021||10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.|