It is with great excitement and anticipation that we welcome you and your child(ren) to the 2022-2023 school year! All parents are advised to read and review the following information before the schools’ opening day:
- Read the Parent-Student Handbook- LINK
- Here are some additional links, should you need them:
School reopens for all students on the following days:
G1, G4, G7, & G9
KG3, G2, G5, G8, and G10
KG1, KG2, G3, G6, G11, & G12
6:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
6:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Note: If riding the bus this year, please note the dismissal time is at 1:00 p.m. for all grade levels.
School Uniform Dress Code Policy
The prescribed school uniform must be worn on a daily basis. Please be informed that the new uniforms will be available on Thursday, 15th September 2022. As the new uniform is currently unavailable, all students are required to wear the Physical Education (PE) uniform on a daily basis, which consists of a loose blue/black sports tracksuit and a long white t-shirt.
We want to take this opportunity to encourage all parents to find some time to discuss with your child(ren) the importance of a strong start as the year begins. This means:
- Adhere to the schools’ rules and regulations
- Arrive to school on time and attend classes on a daily basis
- Treat others with respect and behave well in class at all times
- Pay attention in class and complete all classwork, homework, assignments; and assessments
- Wear school-appropriate clothing (uniforms; accepted attire in school)
- Prepare for each day by having all your materials to hand, and be ready to learn
AIS is a vibrant school community and we want to ensure that every one of our students is given the opportunity to learn relevant skills and knowledge to help them on their learning path to become a good practicing Muslim and a productive citizen.
Communicate, consult, and coordinate
- To obtain updated information about reopening schools, it is important that parents and students regularly visit the school website (www.ais.sch.sa) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RowadIS/). If you have any questions or concerns related to instructional delivery or learning content, and you would like to have further consultation, please contact the Subject Head of the Department.
- With regards to other school-related matters such as obtaining textbooks, timetable management, students’ absences, etc., please communicate with the Section Principals (Contact Information)
During the course of the academic year, we will continue our planning and preparation process. Should there be a need for any changes relevant to the learning process; we endeavour to keep you updated.
Thank you very much for your patience and continued support.