When students move into the Sixth Form (final 1-3 years of secondary education -high school), the Higher Education and International Universities Applications Programme becomes the main
focus. Al-Rowad international School has an extensive programme of support for university applications including Medical, Engineering and other fields.
Preparing for university while studying for A-level qualifications can be an intense period, therefore at Al-Rowad we do our best to guide and support our students at this critical time. As a part of the career advisor programme, the school also arranges University Fairs at school, where delegates from leading universities from the UK, USA,CANADA,MALYSIA, EUROPE and GULF UNIVERSITIES visit the school to give specialist, up-to-date information to our students.
Applications for UK universities are made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
All university applications should include the following:
- Reference from Counselor or senior teachers
- Personal statement
- For applications to certain university courses, you will also be asked to undertake: Admissions tests (e.g. BMAT or LNAT) and Interviews
All students receive individual support from the school with their UCAS application and personal statement.
Applications for USA universities are made through ‘THE COMMON APPLICATION’.
Applications for ‘ONTARIO’ universities are made through ‘ONTARIO UNIVERSITIES’ APPLICATION CENTRE
- UCAS (https://www.ucas.com)
- THE COMMON APPLICATION’ (http://www.commonapp.org)
- Applications for ‘ONTARIO’ universities (https://www.ouac.on.ca/)
- Unistats (https://unistats.direct.gov.uk/) the best official website to compare the UK universities
Careers Interviews: Appointments with our Careers Adviser can be booked through email. The aim of a Careers Interview is to discuss your individual career plans and goals and help in application progress.
Contact Careers Adviser-Amanullah Mohamed Haniffa– firstname.lastname@example.org
University destinations: To be updated soon.
Print This Page