The AIS fee structure is competitive compared to similar private schools locally and world-wide. The fees are approved by the Ministry of Education, explained and often justified to parents in writing and during parents meetings. As per the Ministerial approvals no. 341339087 dated 23/07/1434 AD and 361439772 dated 22/07/1436 AD, the tuition fees as listed below:
- KG 1 to 3
- Grades 1 to 6
- Grades 7- 8 & 9
- Grades 10 – 11 & 12
Annual Fee without books
Annual Fee with books
- No sibling discount .
- All school books will be provided as an option for a nominal fee of 500 SAR, in addition to the tuition fees for each student. If not needed, you may buy them from bookstores or any other ways.
- Two sets of the school uniform are provided free to all students.
PAYMENT TERMS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Due to high demand for AIS and the limited capacity, we request current student to show commitment to confirm their enrollment for the next academic year. All current students are kindly requested to make a downpayment of 5,000 SAR. This amount will be counted from the 1st semester dues . The remaining amount of the tuition fee is due 3 weeks before the start of the schools year (before receiving the books and the uniform).
- The school fees include tuition fee and uniform as well as other option service fees.
PAYMENT TERMS FOR NEW APPLICANTS
- Applicants with siblings currently enrolled at the AIS are given priority.
- The new enrollment must pay the dues of the first semester when confirmed
The annual transportation fee for a round trip is 5000 SAR and for a one-way trip is 4,500 SAR.Print This Page